Saturday, September 27, 2008

Halloween Craft Party!

ANNOUNCING A
HALLOWEEN
VINYL LETTERING PARTY!


Where: LaNae Petersen's home in Gilbert, Arizona
When: Wednesday, October 1st
Time: 10am - Noon and at 6pm - 9pm

All is welcome, if you would like to come, please RSVP with LaNae Petersen at wallenvy@gmail.com There will be refreshments, good friends, project displays and ideas. I will also be bringing my $5 bin with me, so you can get some cute pre-made designs at a screamin' deal. Catalogs will also be there so that you can browse designs, and I'll be bringing my laptop so that we can modify or create new designs!


These parties are so much fun! If you would like to host a vinyl lettering party and earn free product, please contact LaNae Petersen at wallenvy@gmail.com to set up a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment